Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthday Sunday

Today, Sunday, was her actual birthday.

We started the day easy, eventually making it out of the apartment. 
And headed for our usual brunch place for her fave, toast soldiers.


After that, we hit the park. 
This is Rama's can-you-please-get-the-camera-out-of-my-face-and-let-me-play-in-peace look.


After the park, we went home for a quick refuel -  grilled cheese sandwich, fruit and fish sticks.

Did more riding outside, this time on bikes. The destination was the playground closer to us. No pix here, as I was on the bike, too. 

Just chilling now at home, watching Nemo. 

Before we sign off, another Melanie Marquez moment from today.

Rama sees a little girl on a bike, in full safety gear - helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads, the works. In full neon colors, too. Rama, of course, takes notice and is slightly envious.

Rama: Aw, I wish I had knee paddles.

ANO DAW? Knee pads pala.

No comments: